AxisDirect Account Opening Charges 2021
AxisDirect account opening charges are Rs 900 for a trading account and Rs 0 for Demat account. AxisDirect charge Rs 650 AMC for Demat account.
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs 900|
|Account AMC Charges||Rs 0|
|Demat Account Opening Charges||Rs 0|
|Demat AMC (Yealy)||Rs 650|
AxisDirect (Axis Securities Ltd) is one of the well known stock broker in India engaged in distribution of wide range of financial solutions and broking services to retail customers. They offers equity broking, distribution of financial products and services which includes mutual funds and IPOs, investment banking, corporate advisory, equity, debt, and capital market services.
Customer can invest across Equities, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Derivatives, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits by opening account with them.
AxisDirect Account Opening
AxisDirect provides a very simple platform for online trading in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds and IPOs. To invest or trade in stock market with AxisDirect, you have to open a account with them. AxisDirect offers 3 in 1 account. They have wide network of branches which makes account opening very easy.
AxisDirect Open Account
To open account with AxisDirect there are few easy ways:
- Fill an online registration form on AxisDirect website. Enter your name, phone number, email address and city and submit the form. Once submitted, one of the representative from AxisDirect will contact you to complete the other account opening formalities.
- Visit one of their nearest branch.
- Download Account opening form from their website. PDF file link is available on download section. Fill the form and submit to your nearest branch or courier them.
AxisDirect Account Opening Status
Once you submit the account opening form to their branch or filled the application online, you could check the status of account opening online by visiting the Account Opening Status on the Customer Service page of AxisDirect.co.in. You just need to enter Application Form Number to check the application status online.
If you have registered online and didnt get the executive visited your home, you can always visit the local Axis Bank branch or call customer services helpline to prioritize the AxisDirect account opening process.
AxisDirect Account Opening Form
AxisDirect Account Opening Forms are available in Axis Bank branches. Also You can call Axis Bank sales helpline to arrange an executive visit to your home and he will bring the forms along with him. The quickest option is to download the account opening form from their website.
AxisDirect Account Closure
- AxisDirect clients can close their account anytime by giving 7 days prior notice in writing.
- AxisDirect may also temporarily suspend or close the client account if there is no activity in the client account for a period of 24 months.
- AxisDirect can suspend or close the client account, if they observes any abnormal or suspicious activity in the client account through its monitoring and surveillance of the client account.
- AxisDirect do not charge anything for account closure.
AxisDirect Account Reactivation
Client account will be considered as inactive if the client does not do any trade or any financial transaction like IPO, Bonds, Mutual Fund etc for a period of 2 years. To reactivate the account customer has to to call them or send a request email from his/her registered email id or by submitting a physical letter duly signed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to close Axis Direct Demat Account?
If you are not using your demat account for quite some time, its recommended to close it to avoid annual fees and maintenance charges from your broker. Before closing the demat account with Axis Direct, customer should note the following:
- If there is any outstanding amount due in your Demat account customer has to pay the outstanding dues to process the closure request.
- If there are any securities held in customers Demat account, they have to transfer the securities to another Demat account as NSDL system does not allow them to close the Demat account in case of available security balance.
To close the account, the customer has to download the form from their website or click on to download the form and fill it with the required information. Then visit the nearest Axis Bank Branch to submit the Demat Account Closure form duly completed and signed by all account holder/s in original.
- Once the form is submitted and is in order, it takes 7 to 10 business days to close the account.
- Axis Direct does not charge for account closure.
- Unused delivery instruction booklet slip should be submitted back to The DP
Contact AxisDirect / Request Call Back
Leave your contact information and we will get in touch with you....
Read more about AxisDirect
- AxisDirect Review - A Detail Analysis of AxisDirect
- AxisDirect Brokerage Charges, Fees, AMC, Transaction Charges
- Axis Securities FAQs
- AxisDirect Demat Account Review
- AxisDirect Mobile App
- AxisDirect Account Opening Process Review
- AxisDirect Branch Offices / Sub Brokers / Franchise
- Apply in IPO through AxisDirect
- AxisDirect Trading Software Review
- AxisDirect NRI Account Review
- AxisDirect Mutual Fund Review
- Is AxisDirect safe?
- AxisDirect Complaints Analysis
- How to Apply in an IPO through Axis Bank Net Banking?
- The Best 3-in-1 Trading Account in India Stock Market - ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Securities etc.
- Flat Fee Share Brokers in India (Also known as a budget broker or discount broker)
- Top 10 Full-Service Brokers in India By Clients
- Top 10 Discount Brokers in India By Clients
- Comparison of Full Service Brokers and Discount Brokers in India
- Axis Securities Options Trading Review
AxisDirect Competitors Review
Information on this page was last updated on Friday, April 24, 2020
By Popular Stock Brokers
Free Equity Futures Trading
Flat ₹20 Per Trade - Options & Intraday
Free Research & Advistory
Free Research & Advistory
Free Equity Delivery
Flat ₹20 Per Trade in F&O
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Flat ₹20 Per Trade in F&O
Full-service broker at its best
Find us at the office
Ortlip- Vogeli street no. 79, 95103 Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
Give us a ring
+17 650 778 112
Mon - Fri, 11:00-22:00