Sharing your gameplay is easy with NVIDIA Share and Twitch broadcasting. â€¯With NVIDIA Share, you can save and record video and screenshots you can share with your friends. â€¯Share can even record several minutes of gameplay in the background so you wont miss any exciting gaming moments. NVIDIA Share also lets you live stream your gameplay toâ€¯Twitch.
|NOTE:||This feature must be enabled before use. â€¯Go toâ€¯Settings > Device Preferences > Systemâ€¯to enableâ€¯NVIDIA Share |
Twitch streaming requires two factor authentication enabled on your Twitch account.
BROADCAST TO TWITCH
- Launch the game you want to broadcast.
- On your controller, press and hold the Homeâ€¯â€¯button. â€¯Your game will pause and bring up the share menu:
- Select theâ€¯Broadcastâ€¯option in the menu to begin streaming to Twitch. â€¯If you havent already logged in with your Twitch account details, you will be prompted here.
SHARE MENU SETTINGS
- On the top row of the Share menu, the Share settingsâ€¯ â€¯button allows you to change a number of settings to optimize your sharing experience.
- Twitch settingsâ€¯-â€¯Change settings that are specific to Twitch broadcasting.
- Change Qualityâ€¯- Adjusts the video quality of recorded content.
- Instant Replay lastâ€¯- Adjust replay duration to up to 20 minutes of gametime.
- Statusâ€¯- Toggle the displayed info on the HUD while recording, which includes microphone ON/OFF status, record icon, video resolution, frame rate and bit rate.
- Auto record lastâ€¯- The maximum length of the recorded game play allowed when auto-recording game play.
- Mic volumeâ€¯- Move the slider to adjust mic volume.
- Adjust layoutâ€¯- Customize UI that is displayed on screen when broadcasting.
Find us at the office
Ortlip- Vogeli street no. 79, 95103 Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
Give us a ring
+17 650 778 112
Mon - Fri, 11:00-22:00